<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6760041?origin\x3dhttp://ynawzah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20050415



I really don't know what to say. I mean, think about it. Dance got silver. That's kinda impossible. I was expecting them to get a gold. They should have gotten a gold. They've been practicing for an infinitely long time. Much longer than us. And at better places too. Then how is it thet we got the gold and they got a silver? It goes against logic, I tell you. Must have been their clothes. After all, it totally did not match their dance, from what i've heard of it. And Irda said there were a lot of COP's so silver should be quite good right? But its just so unbelievable. And i feel so bad and sorry for them. They really worked hard for the dance. They had practice everyday for 3 weeks prior to the competition. There was so much pressure for them to do well, especially so since we got a gold. But i have to confess. I do feel a bit proud of us for getting that gold. We've finally proven our worth, haven't we?

There's just one more question left. How am i supposed to face Wanyu and all the other dance people back at school? I mean, we're causing them to look bad aren't we? Even if it was not intentional, nor predicted, we still did. So now what? I really don't know.




inilah aku

6:26 pm







About Me.
hazwany
17121987
female obviously
HGS.TKGS.MJC.NUS
penggiat seni melayu, terutamanya dikir barat dan tarian


Wishlist.
Happiness
ipod nano
a new radio
new clothes, bags and shoes :p
to lose most of my insecurities


Talk to Me.


Links.


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ynawzah. Make your own badge here.

06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
Woohoo! For all those who have not yet been inform...
I should be sleeping right now...but i havent the ...
Yesterday was one of the best days i ever had. Des...
School Sux. PW Sux. TAF Sux. PE Teachers( esp Mr F...
School is positively the worst place anyone can go...
Was at the Spastic Childrens Association Singapore...
Finally went to watch Harry Potter n Prisoner of A...
I HATE CHEMISTRY!!! That was the worst exam paper ...
OK. I'm in damn big shit. My exams are starting in...
It's the second day today that i'm out shopping al...