<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6760041?origin\x3dhttp://ynawzah.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
20060719



Here Without You

A hundred days have made me older

Since the last time that I saw your pretty face
A thousand lies have made me colder
And I don't think I can look at this the same
All the miles that separate

Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face
I'm here without you baby
But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time

I'm here without you baby
But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight, there's only you and me.
The miles just keep rollin'

As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated
But I hope that it gets better as we go.
I'm here without you baby

But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me.
Everything I know, and anywhere I go

It gets hard but it won't take away my love
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take away my love
I'm here without you baby

But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby

But you're still with me in my dreams
And tonight girl, there's only you and me


no idea why but i'm suddenly singing this song. kinda feeling bored at 2.30 in the morning but for some reason i just dont feel like sleeping yet, even though i've been yawning away for the last few hours. feeling rather melancholy at this instant, though i have absolutely no idea what brought it on and the exact reason why i'm actually feeling down. i guess the talk i had with aisyah reminded me again how small my group of friends is, and how many out of this small group of friends that i'm actually close to, and how stupidly i make myself fear making friends. and keeping them. and opening up to them. and even just plain talking to them. even when i know that they wont harm me. and that they're probably the only ones i can confide in. and that nobody else besides them (and family of course, well most of the time) can make me happy. so why am i still so afraid? aint it stupid of me? heh. and this is just one out of the many millions of reasons that i have for hating myself. cos i do. hate myself.

go figure.




inilah aku

2:35 am







About Me.
hazwany
17121987
female obviously
HGS.TKGS.MJC.NUS
penggiat seni melayu, terutamanya dikir barat dan tarian


Wishlist.
Happiness
ipod nano
a new radio
new clothes, bags and shoes :p
to lose most of my insecurities


Talk to Me.


Links.


www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from ynawzah. Make your own badge here.

06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004 08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004 10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004 01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005 04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005 05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005 06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005 07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005 09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005 01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006 02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006 03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006 04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006 05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006 06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006 07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006 08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006 09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006 10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006 11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006 12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007 01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007 02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007 03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007 04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007 05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007 06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007 02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
ok.. i'm back!! haha... decided to blog while i wa...
camp reperio starts in abt just... 1 hrs time. wel...
oh wahana...bawa sama niat di hati moga permata si...
ok. today's ( or rather yesterday since its now 3....
fahna, kau punya pasal aku buat ah eh.... hehe7 ra...
9 more days to mega perdana finals... at the espla...
its 4.30 in the morning and i'm still not asleep y...
people don't know i exist.right?right.
ok someone tell me truthfully: am i too reserved a...
yeay!! we're in perdana finals!! i'm so happy! its...