Frankly saying, i can't wait for tomorrow. The day all of us goldmembers will come together to have our last dinner along with cikgu azmi. We're eating at Mak's place (which is near my house) and hopefully we would do something else instead of just dismissing ourselves after that. It's been such a long time since all of us last came back together and i've missed them all so very much. Miss all the laughter, the singing, the dancing, the cartwheels and the flips, the group dinners and just about everything else that was associated to our dance. It's kinda sad to think that we won't ever be that way again. That tomorrow would be the positive last day. That after tomorrow chances of us all getting back together again is slim. Is that how we're gonna be? Are we all just gonna turn into muggers who have no more time for each other? I don't want that to happen. Life would be so bare then. Especially since there would be no more outlet to release stress. It would be really quiet then since i've just realised that i become really really quiet when i'm stressed. and angry about it.
oh well, MIQ's on saturday. Hope that will turn out well again. Good luck people!
But i really don't want to end it that way. Let's just concentrate on the happy for now, shall we? There's no other choice anyway.
Will we think about tomorrow like we think about now?
Can we survive it out there?
Can we make it somehow?
I guess I thought that this would never end
And suddenly it's like we're women and men
Will the past be a shadow that will follow us 'round?
Will these memories fade when I leave this town I keep,
I keep thinking that it's not goodbye
Keep on thinking it's a time to fly